Marjona Ilhomova

 Day  2

Mag'oki Attoriy Complex

Marjona Ilhomova

Hello everyone.This is our second internship with my classmates.Letʼs start

We went to Mag'oki Attoriy complex on the second day of our internship.


Magʻoki Attoriy mosque is a historical mosque in Bukhara.It forms a part of the historical religious complex of Labi hovuz.The mosque is located in the historical center of Bukhara.


Also our teacher gave information us about Mag'oki attoriy and ask questions.We knew a lot of things about it.It is speculated as built in the 9th and 10th century on the remains of a Zoroastrian temple from the pre-Islamic era.Before the Arab conquest there was a bazaar on the site of Mag'oki attor mosque.It was a market for idols,potions and spices-attor and other goods.

It was repaired in the 14th century. In the 15th century, the upper part of the facade was damaged. The domes of the upper part of the building were rebuilt during the time of Abdulaziz Khan.

Then 3 members of our group do presentation.And our teacher assessed us who answered questions.
Our this internship began at 13 o'clock and lasted about two hour.But it was so memorable and interesting for all of us.

Thank you for your attention!!!

Комментарии

  1. 👍👍👍there is no any words about your blog it is perfect.Keep up it

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Very well Mojon😃😘 I liked your blog. I gave information your presentation. Thanks dear

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Marichka your prezantion was very good, also I learned new information from this

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Thank you Marjona
    Your presentation is very good and a lot of useful information for me
    Thank you🙃🙃😊😊

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Good evening,Marjona your blog has indispensable information about Magoki Attori mosque I read it.I really liked it .Good luck next blogs my dear😉

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Hi Marjona your blog is very lovely 😍.i like it. But your information and photos aren't enough I think.good luck my dear .i love you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Your blog is very attractive. We have took a lot of information. It is useful for us.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. thank you Marjon, your blog is so increadible , it gives me more information and motivation

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Hi Marjona your presentation is wonderful lt give me new information

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Hello my dear Marjona 😍😘 Your blog is very perfect, I liked it, I think you will get a high score

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Marjona. Your blog is improving day by day. But there is not enough historical information. Good job

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Marjona Ilkhomova

Marjona Ilkhomova

Marjona Ilkhomova